Welcome Exhibitors and Vendors
If you are interested in becoming a exhibitor or vendor at the "Be The Spark" 2018 Adoption and Beyond Conference, please complete the below information and click submit. Once you have become an approved organization you will be directed further by email. The registration fee for this year's conference is $150.00. Participation includes a 6 ft table and 2 chairs to display and/or sell items. Exhibitors/vendors will also receive lunch and beverages. Set up may begin at 8 a.m. Saturday. Take down must be completed by 5pm. Exhibitors are responsible for all personal property and are encouraged to not leave vendor table unattended.
Exhibitors/Vendor Participation Rules and Guidelines
1. Exhibitor coordination (screening, scheduling and assignment) will be conducted by the Every Child Every Church (ECEC) Conference Exhibitor Coordinator.
2. Assignment of space will be according to ECEC arrangements and layout and in the best interest of the event.
3. Only items stated in description of product or services section of the Exhibitor Information Form are to be exhibited, sold and distributed from the exhibit area.
4. Except for displays/handouts only, vendor’s booths must be supervised at all times when the exhibit area is open. Exhibitors are responsible for the security of their own merchandise during non-operational hours and ECEC will not be responsible for merchandise and/or booth.
5. Application with credit card is payable to ECEC via the website.
6. Exhibitors are responsible for obtaining any necessary business licenses and/or permit and will be liable for registration and payment of any and all taxes.
7. The use of extension cords are permitted only with specific permission from ECEC.
8. All vendors’ merchandise must be displayed on the tables provided by ECEC.
9. Exhibit times (set up, open and close hours, and take down) will be directed by the Exhibit Coordinator.
10. Exhibitor may express a preference for a specific display space but there is no guarantees, expressed or implied, that any specific space will be assigned.
11. The Exhibitors Hold Harmless and Rules Agreement included with the registration form and must be signed.
12. ECEC reserves the right to cancel any exhibitor contract at any time for any reason.